Drag to reposition cover

Announcement Cloudflare!

Ashleeeyy

#1 Rude Administrator!
Original poster
Forum Owner
Like a Boss
Dear visitors!

Since today I decided to start using Cloudflare for some extra security and caching for the website!
Short explanation: "Cloudflare, Inc. is a U.S. company that provides content delivery network services, DDoS mitigation, Internet security and distributed domain name server services."
In easy terms, Cloudflare will protect the website against a lot of dangers from the internet that we know by now, DDoS attacks and other attacks.

What will this mean for the end-user (me)?

A lot more security, faster loading and way more positive features!

Is my information secure at Kawaaii?

We strive to be as secure as possible with our user information, but of course you can help us with this too!
By using Discord, GitHub or Steam to login to our website, you do not have to use a password, so if all the protection is not strong enough, they wont be able to get your password anyways.
If you wanna know more about this and all your personal information, click here!

I'm still afraid for my personal information to get leaked, what can I do?

There are various things you can do to secure everything a bit more for yourself.
You can enter a different password than your usual password, what is always a good thing to consider.

Also you're not required to use your real name in your username or any other field, creating an alias online is a smart move!
If all this is still not enough, and you're thinking about removing your profile? We can do this for you, if you mail us via this link, we can help you by removing all your information.

I hope this was not too much information at once.
If you wanna know more about our privacy policy, click here!

- Ashley! ❤